Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Annual Fly-Out to Death Valley 2nd attempt
Sunday, February 26, 2023, 10:30 AM until 2:00 PM
Furnace Creek Death Valley National Park, L06
Death Valley , CA 92328
The Antelope Valley 99's will restart their annual fly-out for Flying and Food in Death Valley on Sunday, February 26th. If you have not been to the Great Death Valley before, you will love it because January is the perfect time of year! The weather in Death Valley is usually gorgeous, and it's always a fun trip! So bring your family and friends.
1. Bring your own tie-downs.
2. Use standard entries into the pattern, as there may be a number of airplanes arriving at the same time.
3. There is NO fuel in Death Valley
1. Please RSVP (even if you are a "maybe" to Carol by Thursday night Bef 23-so they can watch for your arrival.
2. If you do not RSVP, you are still welcome to fly over, but you might not be seated with the 99s
3. RSVP to Carol: Phone or Text (661) 886-8383